In this episode of Science Sucks, I chat with host Ive Velikova, about how to get into science writing. We give a detailed guide on how to start your gig as a science writer. Listen to the episode here.
Also, here are some of my favorite articles!
- How Virtual Reality Can Help Fight Dementia
- Tech’s Next Big Wave: Big Data Meets Biology
- The Future of Getting Old: Rethinking Old Age
- For Preventing Disease, Data Are the New Drugs
- Life, death, and America’s values in a nursing home
- How Big Data Is Transforming The Healthcare Sector
- How Uganda Came To Earn High Marks For Quality Of Death
- The Dementia Dilemma in Hospitals-And what to do about it
- Why Your Zip Code Affects Your Health & How Tech Can Help
- How Health Care Fails Older Patients, And How It Can Improve